Pages

Friday, April 1, 2011

Somewhere.. someone...

Going Somewhere To Meet Someone...
Where is Somewhere.. and Who is Someone?


If  I go Nowhere, i will meet No one... and I will definitely not meet that Someone..
If I just go Anywhere to meet Anyone.. I might not meet that Someone..
If I go Somewhere to meet Anyone.... I may just meet that Someone...
And if I go Somewhere to meet Someone... I should be able to meet that Someone...


Should I plan Where to go.... or should I plan Who I want to meet...?
Is it the Place...  Or is it the Person...?
What is better... Somewhere that I can meet Anyone.. or Someone who I can meet Anywhere...?


Where should I go..  Who should I meet...?
Then... I thought to myself...

I know Who I want to meet,
I know Why I want to meet that Someone,
I may not know Where or When to meet that Someone,
But I know that I must meet with that Someone... Somewhere, Sometime, Somehow...
So now I know.. what I want to do... And what I will do...


I  just want to go Somewhere... 
So that I can meet that Someone...

No comments: